Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Model of the Month: MACY YANG


















Macy Yang

Citrus Heights, CA
Office Administrator

Birthday: 
August 23

Favorite Sports Team: 
Forever faithful; NINERS BABY!!

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: 
I don't know but I loveeeeeee strawberry shortcake

Favorite movie quote: 
"Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get"

Piercings/Tattoos: 
Belly and Ears pierced. Tattoo on my back.. More to come!!

The most embarrassing song on your iPod: 
I don't think I have any, I only have 147 songs

What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? 
Probably always almost burn the house down because I keep dropping charcoal for hookahs... But I'm clumsy so everything is dangerous.

It's 4am after a crazy night of partying... What are we eating? 
Denny's, Adalbertos, or spicy Mama noodles with eggs!

What is your go-to karaoke song? 
I like it old school: This I Promise You

What was your first job? 
I was working at Denios when I was 14, then at 15 1/2 I worked at Papa Murphy's

Tell us a joke: 
I'm not really great with jokes. I'm good at laughing at jokes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment